Information about us
http://www.tapintoyoursuccess.co.uk is a site operated by Linda Anderson (“we” or “us”) as a sole trader. Our office address is
Essex CB10 1NY
and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our Acceptable Use Policy.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms of Website Use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining written permission from us to do so. You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of our site (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Uploading material to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out below. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out below.
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms
- Bulletin boards
- Allowing users to comment on blog posts and submit articles to the site
Where we do provide any interactive services, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts)
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions)
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
- Promote sexually explicit material
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person
- Be likely to deceive any person
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- Promote any illegal activity
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.